Rabu, 09 September 2009

~Futoshi-san~ My Inspiration, My Idol, My Life . .

To be honest, I'm a shy person . .
at my school, I'm rarely talk to everyone . .
But, I want to change myself . .
I want to change everything in my life (Hahahaha) . .

Now, I'll tell ya' 'bout Someone who give me a support with his voice . .
He is a songwriter . .
Taaaadaaaaa . . . .

Name : Futoshi Kawasaki (it means "Big Hope" and "River's end" maybe)
Birthday : May, 15 1980
Hometown : Gifu-shi
Blood type : O
Height : 145 cm
Weight : about 48 kilograms
Affiliation : Christian
Pet name : Moomo
Girlfriend name : . . . . . . . .


3 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. Yang boneng masak tingginya hanya 148 -_-

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Eh salah bukan 148 tapi 145
      yang boneng gan

      Hapus